At Appricon LTD. we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of information we receive and collect when you visit our websites.
- When you visit our website, our web servers automatically record information such as the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to create web site statistics, not to trace individual surfing behaviour.
- When you download or purchase our software, we may collect personal information such as your name and email address. This information is stored to provide services such as retrieval of your software Product keys.
Appricon LTD. will never share this information with third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file, stored on your computer's hard drive, which contains data that is sent to your browser from a Web server. Cookies provide a mechanism to store visitor data, during and between sessions. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system. Our cookies do not generate or read data that identify you.
- You can still use the Appricon web site if your browser is set to reject cookies.
There are 2 purchasing options available
Online purchases are handled by RegNow a Digitalriver company which is a reputable secured third party e-commerce service provider. The secured purchase is done via SSL signed by Geo Trust Inc.
Online purchases are handled by Plimus, a reputable secured third party e-commerce service provider. The secured purchase is done via SSL signed by VeriSign Inc.
This website contains links to other websites. Appricon LTD. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these websites.
If you have additional questions regarding your privacy and Appricon LTD contact us:
Analysis Studio User Manual Our Analysis Studio user manual contains important information to help beginners and professionals quickly get up to speed. Our sample material will help all users (analysits, researchers and executives)...
Download Sample Files for Analysis Studio Here are some sample files for Analysis Studio. The files are a sample project that can be opened by double clicking the stp file (packed in zip). There are sample files for Analysis Studio below....
Analysis Studio free Download Analysis Studio now and receive an extended free license that includes little limitations and access to all of our statistical features. Note! all versions require a license key. For the free...
Logistic regression deployment The Analysis Studio logistic regression output allows deploying the logistic regression model on either the current data set or on an imported data set. Importing the data set can be done from all supported...
Multi core computation New versions of Analysis Studio support multiple core computations for faster results. Analysis Studio supports up to 64 CPUs. Multi core computations include: Brief analysis (descriptive statistics),...
- Analysis Studio User Manual
- Q: How do I open an Excel™ file?
- Opening Excel™ data files using Analysis Studio
- Logistic Regression Analysis and Interpretation
- Download Sample Files for Analysis Studio
- Q: Where can I get a sample stp file for Analysis Studio
- Data file type
- Stp File Type
- Dummy Variables in Data Mining Projects
- Q: Can I recieve a better license key for free? A: Yes
- Building Demand Curves Using Regression Modeling in Analysis Studio
- Building Attrition Models Using Logistic Regression in Analysis Studio