Logistic regression deployment
The Analysis Studio logistic regression output allows deploying the logistic regression model on either the current data set or on an imported data set. Importing the data set can be done from all supported data sources (MS Sql server, Oracle, Excel, Access and Csv files). Analysis Studio automatically computes and adds the probability of each data entry as well as the decile it belongs to and whether it was considered as a model "hit" or "miss".
Analysis Studio User Manual Our Analysis Studio user manual contains important information to help beginners and professionals quickly get up to speed. Our sample material will help all users (analysits, researchers and executives)...
Download Sample Files for Analysis Studio Here are some sample files for Analysis Studio. The files are a sample project that can be opened by double clicking the stp file (packed in zip). There are sample files for Analysis Studio below....
Analysis Studio free Download Analysis Studio now and receive an extended free license that includes little limitations and access to all of our statistical features. Note! all versions require a license key. For the free...
Logistic regression deployment The Analysis Studio logistic regression output allows deploying the logistic regression model on either the current data set or on an imported data set. Importing the data set can be done from all supported...
Multi core computation New versions of Analysis Studio support multiple core computations for faster results. Analysis Studio supports up to 64 CPUs. Multi core computations include: Brief analysis (descriptive statistics),...
- Analysis Studio User Manual
- Q: How do I open an Excel™ file?
- Opening Excel™ data files using Analysis Studio
- Logistic Regression Analysis and Interpretation
- Download Sample Files for Analysis Studio
- Q: Where can I get a sample stp file for Analysis Studio
- Data file type
- Stp File Type
- Dummy Variables in Data Mining Projects
- Q: Can I recieve a better license key for free? A: Yes
- Building Demand Curves Using Regression Modeling in Analysis Studio
- Building Attrition Models Using Logistic Regression in Analysis Studio